Insumos Médicos Valencia S.L. (INMEVAL) in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), informs Users of any of its Web sites:
Responsible for the processing of your data.
The data provided by the User through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose Responsible is Insumos Médicos Valencia S.L. (INMEVAL), with CIF B98866320 and registered office at calle Beniferri 23, 46015 Valencia, Spain. For more information, call +34 963 01 50 25 or email us at web inmeval.com or directly to the delegate of data protection firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources of personal data in this Web.
The personal data that we deal with in Insumos Medicos Valencia S.L. come from:
– Contact Form
– Subscription form to Newsletters
– Registration Form
– Direct email
What do we need your data for ?:
According to the origin form, the different data have the following purposes:
- Contact Form: To be able to contact the user by any of the routes proposed there in order to answer queries or send requested information.
- Subscription form to Newsletters: Register the user in the NEWSLETTER, in order to keep updated of the offers, promotions and products that we handle at all times.
- Registration Form: Being able to manage and process the purchase made by the User. When registering, the User may make purchases using the assigned username and password, and may also make use of any other functionality offered by the website at the time of registration or any subsequent update.
- Email: the user to contact us through the email published on this website, your data will serve as a means of contact to address your query, claim or request for information.
How long do we save the data?
- Data whose purpose is to make purchases through this website will be kept for a period of no less than 4 years from the end of the business relationship (term required for tax information) up to a maximum of 15 years from the same in cases of compliance accreditations of contracts.
- The rest of the information will be kept until the deletion request by the user. Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
There are third parties involved in this web
Yes, our website is hosted on the servers of 1 & 1 Spain, who provides us with the safest data transfer systems.
What are your rights as a user?
As a user, you have the right to:
- Have access to your personal data.
- Request the rectification of those personal data that it considers inaccurate or erroneous.
- Request deletion of your data when it ceases to be necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the deactivation of use in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims and tax information.
- Request the revocation of the consents provided at any time.
How can you exercise your rights?
As a user you can exercise any of your rights through:
- Email to email@example.com
- Postal mail to: Insumos Médicos Valencia S.L. Beniferri Street, 23, Valencia 46015, Spain.
For this purpose, you must indicate the right you wish to exercise by attaching a photocopy of the DNI. Likewise, the user may exercise their rights through the state agency in charge.
The provision of data of any kind to persons under 18 years of age is not allowed.
Social networks are meeting points between us and all our users. Through them we can share impressions, information, doubts and opinions, but for this it is important to respect the rules that govern their use:
- The author is responsible for the contents published, being responsible for the violation of any right, law or regulation.
- It is the responsibility of the author to use the language correctly.
- The author must take care of the right to privacy, should not make unlawful, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Fraudulent or deceptive comments should be avoided.
- The content published by the user is his absolute responsibility, who may be eliminated, blocked or suspended by breaching the rules of good use.
The use of this website and any of its services means your acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions.